Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

John McCain's Discussions (1,048)

Discussions Replied To (736) Replies Latest Activity

In Memoriam

"Jan, come on-- You  of all people can't tease us with a Tony Bose knife and not tell…"

John McCain replied Feb 8, 2015 to Best of the best--Your best knives and why they are--photos welcome

39 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"BTW, don't be intimidated by others collections-- A shining star in my collection is…"

John McCain replied Feb 8, 2015 to Best of the best--Your best knives and why they are--photos welcome

39 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Let's take this a step further---Once the do-gooders  succeed in outlawing guns and…"

John McCain replied Feb 7, 2015 to A campaign called no knives, better lives

38 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Honey,dearest- I bought ~~~ 1- a Florist's knife-- to surprise you with a beautiful…"

John McCain replied Feb 3, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Jim, I'll be happy to try and help--- Tough to say without a photo or 2--You can tel…"

John McCain replied Feb 2, 2015 to Unknown with Heart Stamp

3 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by John McCain

"Or how about~~~ There are boy's toys and girl's toys--- Wife asks, "Why did you buy…"

John McCain replied Feb 2, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Something like--- But honey, Tom Odell on Cutlery Corner said it was a real collecto…"

John McCain replied Feb 2, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"BTW, searching for info on this makers knives is problematic because of the initials…"

John McCain replied Feb 2, 2015 to Unknown Maker, hoping anyone can recognize the stamp

10 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"Okay folks, I could  use your help on the 2 knives marked L.E.D in script letters.--…"

John McCain replied Feb 2, 2015 to Unknown Maker, hoping anyone can recognize the stamp

10 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"The S. Hill custom is made by Steve E. Hill a well-known maker who started making kn…"

10 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by J.J. Smith III

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service