Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"OK, I would like to revisit this.  Donnie and I have decided Santa would need a whit…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 22, 2013 to A question about Santa Claus...

38 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by John McCain

"Did not think of that JJ, repurposed feathers LOL "

Jan Carter replied Dec 22, 2013 to iKnifeCollector 12 days of Christmas

259 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Sample

"**"

Jan Carter replied Dec 22, 2013 to iKnifeCollector 12 days of Christmas

259 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Sample

"Sue, It is not just everyone that knows the tang Dollar Knife Company...Know who the…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 22, 2013 to iKnifeCollector 12 days of Christmas

259 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Sample

"Glad you all had fun with the crossword puzzle. **DAY 10** The first artificial Chri…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 21, 2013 to iKnifeCollector 12 days of Christmas

259 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Sample

"Christmas legs!!!"

Jan Carter replied Dec 21, 2013 to iKnifeCollector 12 days of Christmas

259 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Sample

""

Jan Carter replied Dec 21, 2013 to iKnifeCollector 12 days of Christmas

259 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Sample

"Robert I cannot wait to see this one!  Christmas morning is going to be wonderful! "

Jan Carter replied Dec 21, 2013 to The NEWEST official "what I want for Christmas" polls

66 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"I guess I should tell ya'll that I wouldn't let anyone but Ken Daniels just chose a…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 21, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Day 8 question was answered above! Day 9 would not load here so it is on the front p…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 21, 2013 to iKnifeCollector 12 days of Christmas

259 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Sample

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service