Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"That tang stamp was used in the early 90's but I dont know the spread of years.  The…"

Jan Carter replied Aug 19, 2013 to Winchester Question????

13 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Ken Spielvogel

"They are indeed Made in China.  The distributor lives in Salt River"

Jan Carter replied Aug 19, 2013 to Salt River, Ky ??????

22 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Very well said Ron!  Thanks Charlie"

Jan Carter replied Aug 18, 2013 to "The good ole days" - show us some OLD KNIVES

151 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Tobias Gibson

""

Jan Carter replied Aug 18, 2013 to More Pics

1 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

""

Jan Carter replied Aug 18, 2013 to ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THESE ARE?

7 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Robert Burris

"But back to the subject of favorites.  Ya'll know I am a sentimental old fool.  My p…"

Jan Carter replied Aug 18, 2013 to Your favorite tang stamp.

25 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by John McCain

"I have been putting together some razor tangs, just for a display.  I have 7 nice ra…"

Jan Carter replied Aug 18, 2013 to Your favorite tang stamp.

25 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by John McCain

"Ken, It was a wonderful day.  Memories are all any of us will take with us.  Grampas…"

Jan Carter replied Aug 17, 2013 to A great way to spend the day with knives

11 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Larry and Tina Pridgen

"Tobias, I like this discussion and agree with the points you and others have made.  …"

Jan Carter replied Aug 17, 2013 to Things to look out for when buying a knife via mailing lists.

17 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Ken Spielvogel

"Ken and Ron, Thanks for the info!  I know that it will help Bill and I enjoyed learn…"

Jan Carter replied Aug 17, 2013 to Info on a RARE PUMA knife!!!!!

25 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Bill

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service