Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

All Discussions Tagged 'knife' (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

value fighting knives

tell me what your favorite tactical knife is under $80 can be fixed blade,folder,auto anything with an edge and a handle

Started by wesley mathew ratliff

9 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by steve shugart

Knife Laws by State/Country -Change

If you know the knife law where you live, please post it here for our members to understand what our growing knife community faces in towns…

Started by Steve Hanner

37 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Craig Henry

fake knives,fake ebay knife sellers,fake online sellers.have a knife you want looked at!.PICTURES AND ASK?..

i was wondering if anyone ....or if its been tried before would want a place to show knives they have already,may buy shortly,may EBAY,so …

Started by peter force

7 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Saud ul Hassan

THANX TO LEE FOR AD KNIFE CONTEST!!!! wants sure where to place THANK YOU!

HEY EVERYBODY!! i just wanted to post a BIG OLE THANX TO LEE! i was the winner of the ad knife contest back in june but we are ust wrappin…

Started by peter force

2 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

Display cases - recommendations?

A friend recommended these guys:  http://www.displaycaseco.com/product/item.php?category=18&item=36 Anyone own one of their cases?  T…

Started by Rick Pannemann

5 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Brad T.

Question about the 1219C2 Combat Knife (Marine Crop Ka-bar) and possible US Army issue.

My dad served with the 3 Infantry Division (U.S Army) in Sicily and Italy during WWII.  He was a BAR gunner.  On many occasions he told me…

Started by Tobias Gibson

2 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Ron James

Colonial Quick-Flick Scores 8.7 Steel Sahlutes!

Colonial Quick-Flick Knife 7005 Review When you think Colonial Knives, and you’ve been alive for more than 40 years, you immediately think…

Started by Scott Rauber

4 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

SHARPKIDZ- Our Hobby in the Hands of Future Collectors and Users

In today's day and age kids are pulled in many different directions, with technology everywhere.  Sometimes makes you wonder where in the w…

Started by Steve Hanner

2 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

Essee knife

Hi memebers. :-)   I have a friend seeking a Essee knife in any mod. It dont need to be new but in good condition. Let me know by PM if you…

Started by kimmo lilja

0 Jun 12, 2012

GEC Northfield UN-X-LD Equal End Serpentine Turquoise #661212 Knife Review

Classic, style, power, elegance is what comes to mind when handling and using this knife.  Oh yes.  Words fail in description of this knife…

Started by Scott Rauber

8 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Robert Burris

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by