Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The time has come to start the discussion on the 2014 iKC knife.  

I would again like to shoot for August/Sept delivery date.  Something to remember while we talk about this is that a short run of only 50 or so knives means we need to tie in with a maker that is already running a knife and tweak that one to make it our own.  The reason for this is most SFO's require a minimum order of 250 or more.  Also I would like to keep it less than $125.00 delivered to you.  I have some eyes checking out whats available at a factory or two but always love to hear your ideas.  Remember, this is YOUR knife 

Here is a pic of the official annual knives we have done so far

Tags: 2014, annual, club, iKC, knife

Views: 5132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice . i need em

I second the scout suggestion or a two blade swayback. Also, a barlow or dogleg jack.

For the barlow, put the IKC on the bolster and maybe some knice ebony or rosewood scales.

I second this.

Smiling-Knife said:

For the barlow, put the IKC on the bolster and maybe some knice ebony or rosewood scales.

What S K said sounds good !

Smiling-Knife said:

Wait, SK seconded the Scout not a Barlow. I would also love a Barlow but how many choices do you get? I like all of his ideas, though.

Hmmm, a Barlow with iKC bolsters, now that dog'll hunt.

queen has a handel material called mammoth bark,I'de love to see a scott or a seath knife done in it for our 2014 ,but yes stay with queen

Robert Burris said:

I would stick with Queen Cutlery in one of their brands. We have had knives with a single blade most of the time that is why I propose a multi-blade knife in a pattern that is highly collectable. My vote is for a "Scout pattern". Yep you heard right, a Scout. If this years knife is a Scout, I predict that in 5 years, it would be the most collectable and valuable IKC knife, to date. I would also like to put my name on the list for this years club knife, no mater the pattern because I know Miss Jan will come up with a winner.

Remember, last year at this time ole Rob voted for a Queen Mt. Man pattern IKC knife. LOL

well since right now we are just getting a feel for it all Robert, weigh in as many times as you all would like

Yes Mam, I just don't weigh as much as others....lol   I know we will end up with a great knife, as always. Did I mention a Moose pattern might be nice......lol

Hey Ivars, it's good to hear your opinion, once again.

LOL Ivars, I like all the ideas but I have to admit the barlow is making me think!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
5 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
6 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
22 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
Thursday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service