Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Being based in Australia, we are fond of the Outdoors.

Like many Outdoor and 4x4 enthusiasts, trips become all the more enjoyable with good Camp meals getting dished up.

1 of the most staple inclusions in Outdoor kits is the old trusty Camp (Dutch) Oven.

Meals prepared are only limited to one's imagination and basically if you can cook it in your oven at home, you can cook it in the Outdoors from Pizzas to Roasts with all the trimmings.

What's your favourite meals and how do you prepare them?

With such a large and varied group gathered here, there will be a myriad of information being shared around.

Tags: Camp, Oven

Views: 504

Replies to This Discussion

I guess it just looks larger than it really is. A very fine little stove, to say the least.

it works really well. need to get a heat bead starter to make it easier but i have a camping blowtorch that goes on the end of the disposable butane canisters that makes lighting a lot easier

A Happy Mistake- My gal pal is an excellent campfire cook who made a mistake on one of our camping trips.We were going to have collard greens done in the Dutch oven with our evening meal.She had meant to buy regular bacon to flavor the greens,but mistakenly picked up a package of maple flavored bacon.Miles from nowhere, she used what she had. WOW !!They turned out to be the best greens any of us had ever eaten.She had literally made enough greens to feed ten people, but 3 of us ate them all and were wanting more!! They were that darn good !! Try it and see if you don't agree !! 

that is different John, will have to look at doing something similar

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service