Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

If you have a suggestion for an entire Category for the Forum, please shoot me an email. Categories are a high-level subject of interest to the Community. It doesn't have to be about knives either. It does need to be one you want to talk about and expect others will to. Let me know.

Tags: categories, category, forum

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

maybe you have thought of this already.but I love UTube reviews of knives.it would be cool to see a whole bunch of folks reviewing knives and have maybe a group review on the latest knife.it always helps me when I choose new knives to collect
Thanks Ray. We have some things in motion now regarding YouTube, so stay tuned. Then we'll do reviews, cause I agree, they give us a chance to see knives we might not have ever considered before.
Thanks for the suggestion!
Scott
Traditional Knives:
Knives like grandpappy had!!!
Old whittlers, hunting knives, trappers, stockman's, Bowie's etc.

Knife Identification:
Who made this knife?
What is the time frame?
Tang stamp charts
Etc.

Done. Help me get a couple Discussion area's started you think folks will care about in that forum.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Maybe an area for contests and giveaways? I know that Cutlerylover's done that though youtube and I'm sure he's not alone. Just thought I'd give my two cents! :^)
Thanks Robert. We just did a "My Favorite Knife" video contest. Announced the winners two days ago, actually. When we design another, we'll post in here and consider a new Category. Thanks
do you mean like this

ABSOLUTELY!!
Where did you find that jewel?
Good suggestions, Ben.

I'll check into the tagging of photos.

Do you know Nutnfancy? I don't personally. If you could invite him to visit us here, then maybe he will be inclined to let his subscribers know too.

Great idea about iKnifeCollector YouTube Channel.
Thanks
Ben
Been so busy I forgot I did set up our iKnifeCollector YouTube channel. I'll work on it tomorrow, but set it up back in Jan 09 :)
Thanks for reminding me.
Scott
how about a place were people can show off there own hand made custom knives and a multi tool section if you dont have one... i joined to day so i havent had too much time around yet...
Nick
My suggestion for now is to post them in your My Album. After you load them organize them into the Albums.
Scott

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service