Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Now to some exciting news.  For those of you that have just started the journey here with us, a tiny bit of background on our next custom being offered in our monthly contest/giveaway.

Don Carter Forge very rarely sells a knife.  It is a hobby he enjoys almost as much as giving a knife to a friend or a young person.  The past few years have been quite an adventure for me, watching him learn to take a small piece of tool steel and make it into a hand forged knife.  I always try to find something special as our Christmas giveaway and this year Don Carter has agreed to give away a knife made just for iKC.

As the 12th of December gets closer, watch here for the details and how you can be the owner of this knife, just by being online

Tags: 2016, December, a, custom, forged, giveaway, hand, knife

Views: 1922

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This has been a good week for the TANKER....me. Color me a Happy Camper!

I finally acquired a knife for which I've been searching over 45 years. It's like the family heirloom war trophy I wore in Vietnam. Found it on Gunbroker. Used "buy it now" on Friday December 9th and received it by Priority mail today, Monday December 12th before noon. Pretty fast shipping by the seller. While I'm entering this contest I might as well show off my "new to me" RAD Hewer dagger. I'm still shaking a little bit. Here's a "before" picture in Vietnam 1969.

And an "AFTER" picture today December 12th, 2016

Day 1:  Shared our website on my Facebook page.  That's a beautiful knife Uncle Donnie!

Christmas is getting close.. another beauty under my tree would make it just right...

Nice knife. Thanks for your service

That is a wicked cool knife, glad you got it back, is it the same one? Thanks for your service, the before picture is great. 
Michael E. Roper said:

I finally acquired a knife for which I've been searching over 45 years. It's like the family heirloom war trophy I wore in Vietnam. Found it on Gunbroker. Used "buy it now" on Friday December 9th and received it by Priority mail today, Monday December 12th before noon. Pretty fast shipping by the seller. While I'm entering this contest I might as well show off my "new to me" RAD Hewer dagger. I'm still shaking a little bit. Here's a "before" picture in Vietnam 1969.

I just tweeted a shout out to the web site . you should be getting thousands of new members from that, lol. 

Michael that is a fine looking knife and a good example of how a particular blade may become an integral part of our lives.  Thank you for your Service.  

It's like getting a part of your life back, Glad you got yours Michael, Looks like a knife that served you well in the "Nam"

Tony

Michael Squier said:

That is a wicked cool knife, glad you got it back, is it the same one? Thanks for your service, the before picture is great. 
Michael E. Roper said:

Shared on Facebook day 2...when will you need my shipping address? Lol

Woo hoo!  I'm here again today Jan!  Posted a pic and a comment in the case group on the memorabilia thread.  Come on over and take a look.  Oh, I know you already have my address, so when is it you'll be mailing the knife out to me?  :)

Day 2: just posted a question in the SMKW Memories Group. Andy, unfortunately Jan will be busy shipping that knife to me, so she won't be needing your address.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service