Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

robert we all are praying for you and for your family in these tough times during your surgery we all know how tough those cajuns are and we know you will pull thru with flying colors.put it never hurts to send our prayers to you and the doctors to have you pull thru in a quick time...

I had a defibrillator put in about 7 years ago.  Then they took it out about 2 years ago.

The surgery to put it in was better than taking it out.  And although it never went off when I had it, I think it protected me.

My thoughts are with Mary and Wayne.  All the best.

Mine was an ICD-- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator. 

A friend gave me a T shirt that read ICD and underneath it said "I Can't Die".  I still wear it. 

I know your surgery will go well Wayne and I know the device will protect you while you have it.  Looks like you guys have many friends here at iKC.  We are pulling for you.

Robert, My thoughts and prayer's will be with you next week.

Lee, I love the Tshirt idea and am glad your doing good now.

Robert,

Know we are with you this week and all our prayers are headed your way

To all our folks in the hard hit storm areas, know that our hearts and prayers are there with you also

Robert I will make a medicine bag for you and burn some white sage while I say m prayer.

All the best.

And I agree with Jan:  our hearts are with those in the storm ravaged areas and we are praing for you.

I want to thank all of ya'll for the prayers and let ya'll know how much I appreciate it. I will enter my surgery armed with ya'll prayers, very powerfull medicine. Bless Ya'll, Rob

Robert has just told us the Souht Louisianna is suffering some flooding, so lets add them to the list of storm folks.

Pat,

Your cousin is in our prayers.  We are continuing to pray for Robert also.  I have not heard from him since his surgery, certainly hope everything is going well

Thanks everyone for ya'll prayers, I made it okay. Pat, I will have him in my prayers.

WOOHOO Robert!!!!  Good to see you, will keep the prayers coming for the recovery

Robert I am so glad to see you are with us and hope you are doing well.  When I went thru it the recovery wasn't too bad.  Too many doctors and tests.....but not too bad.  I am still prayin for you my friend.

Bless ya'll, them surgeries are getting harder and harder but I knew to be tough and I will appreciate all prayers for my recovery and I hope the healing goes well . Thanks gang.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service