Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My sincere condolences and sympathy for you and your family, Ron. May your father eternally rest in peace.

I'm sorry for your loss Ron. He's in a much better place now. May God bless you all.

I think this is probably the most appropriate area for this Knife poem.

I carried a knife to school!
And no one checked it out.
There was....NO threat intended...
Was NOT for 'show'...or 'clout.'

We ALL had knives...and I got mine
When I was...maybe...six.
(Was used to sharpen pencils...and
Make whistles out of sticks.)

We'd do a little carving
On the seesaw...or a tree.
The 'hearts'...with their initials
Were there for ALL to see.

One said that "Bob loves Mary"...
Or "Jimmy S. loves Bea,"
So I joined in...with hoping
That SOMEONE cared for ME!

I carved a heart...that boldly said
"H. P. Loves W. F."
And when the...teasing...reached my ears
I ACTED...as if...deaf!

The tree's long gone...But memories last
Of how I hurt....and cried...
The day I learned...(when we were nine)
My W. F. had died.

This has been a sad day for me.  I received news this morning that Ken Daniels (Queen Cutlery) lost his father today.  The Daniels family is in our prayers today.  May God grant them peace.

The next communication was about a man that I found to be charming and just a dear person.  The cutlery family will dearly miss Wayne Koons.  Our prayers are with Mary and the Koons family

iKC and the world of knives lost another dear friend today Jim Prather.  Uncle Jim had been with us since May 27, 2009 and will be missed by anyone that ever came in contact with his wonderful nature.  From his iKC page:

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle..."

LTA... That stands for Love To All. Something I came up with years ago when I saw TCB on the tail of Elvis' (Not Bob Picklesimer, the original Elvis) plane when I flew a Cessna 172 into Memphis. TCB stands for "Taking Care of Business". I thought, "Cool, I gotta' do something like that, and I'll be famous"! So I came up with, LTA. And I mean it. And I became a legend in my own mind...

You are more of a legend than you ever realized Uncle Jim.  The Angels are having fun hearing you talk about knives and life!

May God be with all those in Boston.

May God be with all those in Boston. and their familes

Please pray for the families that have lost possessions and loved ones in Moore, Ok. An F4 tornado ripped a large path of destruction through the middle of town this afternoon. It completely destroyed an elementary school and had trapped several children inside. The news has reported 51 dead so far.

Billy,

Thank you for adding them to our prayer list here.  May God grant them peace and their community a quick recovery

I'm sure they are all in our prayers tonight and the days to come.

Everyone there are in my thoughts and prayers...May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Love of Our God be with us now and for ever more....Amen

Really thinking and praying for all those hit by this tragedy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
yesterday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
yesterday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
yesterday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
Friday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
Thursday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Apr 22

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Apr 22

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Apr 22

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Apr 22

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Apr 22

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Apr 21
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service