Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Mine are the buck 112 the Benchmade Dejavoo and the Spyderco Tenacious!

Tags: edc, knife, knifes

Views: 3237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not sure how to atach photo's so here MAY be a couple of pictures of my EDC Kershaw Mini Mojo. If the pictures show you can try to gues what the insert is.. :-)

Hmmm... well the photo's do not show so - can someone point me to the directions as to how to post a photo? I can't seem to find any instructions for posting them....

http://www.iknifecollector.com/photo/photo/show?id=3181080%3APhoto%...
http://www.iknifecollector.com/photo/photo/show?id=3181080%3APhoto%...
Attachments:
Okay,

I will try this again.... Here MAY be pictures of my EDC knife - a Kershaw Mini Mojo. ;-)

The insert is hard agate gem grade dinosaur bone. It is a VERY RARE dinosaur bone piece that has an agate fortification with some visible quartz crystals. This was probably a crack in the bone that filled with the banded agate during the fossilization process.

This piece on the Mini Mojo was in the bone far enough to have marrow cells but close enough to the outside to have a break or crack open up.

Here is a picture of a full slab of some of the best dinosaur bone ever found. You can clearly see the open bone cell structure. What is just darn near unbelieveable is how the bone fossilized with so many colors in the cells.
I have two slabs from this rare piece and they are by far the best stone in my extensive stone collection.

I specialize in jade and dinosaur bone for my Art in Stone knife scales.

I have been collecting knives for about 25 years. So I have a few to choose from. I rotate when the mood strikes. Lately it has been my Buck vantage pro. Gotta love the flipper. I feel this is the 110 of the 21 century.
The Tenacious and Monochrome are a lot of knife for the money.
Outstanding ! That is a very fine looking handle.
i currently dont have an EDC knife yet but im trying to get my hands on a benchmade 710
I always got my kiridashi on my keys and HAK around my neck. As for main blade, right now I'm switching between an Emerson CQC-10 and Spyderco Endura 4 Wave.
cold steel recon 1 tanto plain edge.
Got it!
EDC = Benchmade 710
I have a few:

Ontario Utilitac
Ka-Bar Dozier
Benchmade Mini Ambush
Right now I'm carrying a Case pocket worn old red bone barlow. I love Case's pocket worn series for EDC. Had a little 090 pattern stockman I was carrying for a while, but wanted something with a little more heft to it.

I'm also an English teacher, so the fact that Twain made a couple references to barlow knives may have influenced my pattern decision. ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service