Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The community of knife collectors want to be able to say "Welcome". So, please let us know you have joined up with us here at iKnifeCollector- the next generation knife collector community

Tags: New, Welcome-, iKnifeCollector, members

Views: 1713

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Andy. I started off with a Buck 110 in the Scouts. I wonder just how many of us started their knife hobby with a Buck knife.  Cheers, Joe

Welcome aboard Andy.  There is always room around here for another person who likes knives.

I hope you find this site enjoyable.  Rome

A great big welcome to our newest iKC members. here is a place you can introduce yourself to the community. Thanks for joining! Any questions, any things we can help with please let us know. Steve

Don't forget update your "My Page" with a photo and introduce yourself...Welcome to our community!

Thanks to all who have welcomed me here. I have been having some keyboard trouble so I might be a while thankng  each individual. I am overwhelmed with the quality and quantity of the information here. I wish I had a job, so I could get paid  for reading all this info while on the time clock.  Just kiddin. I would never cheat my employer. At the very most I would take an I-Phone or something into the bathroom,  on a holiday double time. With employees like me, No wonder all the knife  makers are going to Red China.

Ken,

Good to have you here with us.  Thanks for joining.  Let us know if we can help you get around on here 

So happy to have you here Ken, hope you enjoy all that iKnife is and I welcome your participation.

ken benson said:

Thanks to all who have welcomed me here. I have been having some keyboard trouble so I might be a while thankng  each individual. I am overwhelmed with the quality and quantity of the information here.

Welcome to iKC, our newest members! Load a picture, tell us about yourself and make some friends. Don't know what to do? Just ask and we will accommodate you here!

Nice Jan, that's a great welcome. Introduce yourself, load a picture and lets see some knives! Welcome to iKnife Collector!

I notice that there are fewer generic profile pics lately.  Thanks to all that have loaded their own profile pic.

Sure is less confusing to an old guy.

Hello iKnife community !  Want to say thank you for all the welcome notes from so many members - what a friendly bunch you all are !  I like it  =)  I look forward to discovering the many facets of iKnife and the members

Terri

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service