Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We have a great group "EDC Club" and has a lot of good topics, but no place really to post your EDC. And you have to be a member of that club to post on that group. I have been using a couple of posts in that group for my EDC's but does not relate to the topic.

SO - how about an ongoing Discussion with pictures of what you are carrying today?.

What are your favorite EDC's?   What is your EDC lineup?

This will be for all IKC members, not just members of the EDC group.

So Post those Everyday Carrys and show us what you are carrying today.

Views: 17250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Had 3 different knives in my pocket at different times yesterday: Took the Remington Stockman to the farm, used a RR Sowbelly for cutting open top soil bags and hauling dirt to gardens, then put an Imperial fish knife in my pocket for fishing.

Today: I put the RR Sowbelly back in my pocket, I really like that knife.

I enjoy a little Irony (Steelony?) like in carrying a small fixed blade and a MASSIVE folder. So today I've got one of my Little Undertakers paired with the 2009 Texas Ranger folding hunter

BM 940-121 Osborne in my Right back pocket and Case XX 62154W Wharncliffe Mini Trapper in my jeans watch pocket.

Carrying my GEC Cody Scout today ,if I could only have the one knife then this is the one that would do.

Great knives all. I carried my Winchester Whittler to town this morning.

Carried my new (old) Union Cut. Co. Knife out to the farm this morning. And my Imperial fish this afternoon.

Carrying today:

Carrying today: a Stag Case

Carrying today: an old Imperial Scout knife

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!