Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

What do you have on you right now? Let me see your EDC blade.

Do you ever answer the question of "Do you have a knife on ya?" with "I got pants on don't I."  

I would love to see what everyone has in their pocket right now.  No cheating.  Post your every day carry knife and lets see what we all enjoy having on our person.

Tags: Carry, Day, Every

Views: 5212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a VERY cool knife.

perry coleman said:

EDC in this old Geo Schrade Wire Jack, solid as a rock and you get to see how it works everytime you open it. 9-21-26 curved stamp!

Today this colourfull thing is in my pocket.

Rough Rider outdid themselves with that one.  Such beauty at  prices I can't  remember for any quality knife, and I am older than the Flintstones.kirk

Today two slicers, a big one by A.G. Russell and a little one by me.

i really like that boker plus what is it called and how big is it?

Brad T said:

No Camera with me...but I did take some pics of everything over the weekend. Today I am carrying the Red Queen EDC, Protech Stinger & this little Boker Plus folder.

Stephen, I tried looking around on the internet for that bottom one....but internet access is a little restricted here at my job. If you google Boker plus button lock micarta you'll probably be able to find that one.

As for me, I think the coming few weeks I'll carry this pair. That way I'll be ready for almost anything:

That would appear to be the RR915- Stoneworx Stockman  I've got the RR 914.   Looking to pick up its little brother, RR 913.

Alexander Noot said:

Today this colourfull thing is in my pocket.

It's quite nice...but very prone to bladerub. In fact the first one I got had blades that rubbed so bad that I demanded my money back. The seller then sent me a second one.

these two have been my edc for a few weeks now have done a great job........

Good lookin EDCs Stephen! I have a Spyderco on the way now. Gonna be a Manix 2 Translucent blue.

For today, here's my carry, CRKT Hitchcock 5150

Benchmade Monochrome. Red class, but still a great EDC with N690 steel.  Takes a scary edge. Opens quickly with a flick of the thumb.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service