Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Brings a new meaning to "Fair Game".

Views: 1426

Replies to This Discussion

OK, so whats on the menu for the 4th of July???
Bar-B-Q and drink a few

BBQ yesterday and burgers for the 4th.

Hope y'all have a Happy and safe holiday.

Burgers and hot dogs. I may try something creative with some of the burgers. I have about 20 or 25 guest coming . All family, hopefully drama will stay off the menu.
Glad we did not through a big bash this year.  AC went out last night.  So dinner will be cold fruit and cold boiled and peeled shrimp in front of the fans.  Enjoy your guests and have a good time
sorry to hear that jan.but at least you did not have to reheat the left overs all you would have to do is just let it set out and it would cook its self.you all can come and visit me i just got mine fixed.
Sorry to hear that Jan. We had to have ours fixed when it first started getting hot this year. Nothing wrong with your menu. I like shrimp and fruit.
Thanks Stephen and Billy.  Menu will be just fine and we have lived through the heat before
Miss Jan, I could have fixed your A/C shame I wasn't around. I hope ya'll had a good 4 th anyway.

Nothing wrong with that menu, Jan.  Add some spicy coctail sauce and a couple of cold ones...

AC situation is a bummer though.

Thanks Guys..Robert I certainly wish you had been around.  Turns out it is the fan so they will pick up the part today and install it tomorrow :)
jj i hear the deer is in plenty this year.a least two to ever car out there.does that mean you r going to have extra in your main course dinners this year?......

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
19 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
20 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
yesterday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
Thursday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Apr 21
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service