Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Just bought me a discontinued Benchmade 910 Stryker. It is in great shape and the price was fantastic! Anybody out there have the same knife? If so I would like to hear what you think of it.

This is my 3rd Benchmade... The addiction grows....

Views: 681

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jakub, It is Wayne in Texas, man I really like your blades, awesome !!!! I think the Stryker is an awesome BM, I am partial to the BM 800 OR 800S, I have had 2 or 3 of them and it my EDC . How hard would it be for me to get a coodatan from you? montana1953@hotmail.com
Jakub...I also like the Stryker designs. Mine are with the drop point in D2 and so far, I'm totally happy with them!
The ONLY knife I own that I call my "Trusty Rusty." I have the same older model without black coat. It saved my life.Mine says Bali-Song,the old Benchmade logo.I was falling down a very steep slope and could not grab hold of anything. Only 75 feet or so till rocky bottom!!Pulled my Stryker out and plunged it into ground as hard as I could.WHEW!It stopped my fall and I made it the rest of the way down with my Trusty Rusty BM 910S in hand,just in case.
lucky you! that must have been one hell of a ride! sometimes knives come in handy in the strangest of situations. Did you damage the blade during this tumble? I am an avid outdoorsman and mountain climber and I know how it can be very difficult to keep ones footing during a slope traverse. Last year a friend of mine fell to her death while traversing a snow slope in the Alps. She slipped and slid over 200meters down this steep slope and on the way hit her head a number of times on some protruding rocks... She died in her husbands arms..
This is the one picture of myself with my Stryker knife in 2002.I sent the pic and a story of the cliff incident,and less than a year later later my April 2003 BLADE Mag had the pic and story in "The Knife I Carry"article!I was quite pleased and felt honored to be chosen for that issue.One of the best knives I have ever owned hands down.Thanks Benchmade,Allen Elishewitz,and Blade Mag.
Attachments:

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service