Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

johnny twoshoes's Discussions (773)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"Beautiful for sure. Great selection for a pattern. "

johnny twoshoes replied Oct 24, 2012 to NEW~Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Lock Back Trappers Courtney Daniels First

27 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"Peter, I definitely agree with you. Pearl is/was a huge part of a knife companies sc…"

johnny twoshoes replied Jun 22, 2012 to Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Sleeveboard Sunfish Whittler.

21 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"I really like the knife the way it is. MOP is beautiful, but not always the most tru…"

johnny twoshoes replied Jun 20, 2012 to Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Sleeveboard Sunfish Whittler.

21 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"Then this one is right up your ally PF. Beautiful knife, I love the double pulls an…"

johnny twoshoes replied Jun 16, 2012 to Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Sleeveboard Sunfish Whittler.

21 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"Hey Ryan and Co, congrats on this awesome expedition. This could be a real opportuni…"

johnny twoshoes replied Jun 10, 2012 to New Announcement from the The Daniels Family !!!

25 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Dumeah

KnifeMaker

"Wow, that is wonderful. I love both of the cotton kings, but deciding which is great…"

johnny twoshoes replied May 28, 2012 to NEW!!~Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Cotton King Genuine India Burnt Stag

4 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"It's a pattern you don't see too often and it's a wonderful looking knife. It may no…"

johnny twoshoes replied May 15, 2012 to Ron "Tuna" Dumeah You ask and You get NEW Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Knife

16 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by peter force

"Thanks Ron, I will. I really am blessed by the awesome family God has given me. They…"

johnny twoshoes replied May 6, 2012 to Enjoying a Tuna.

19 May 12, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"Here is another reason I am a Tuna Valley fan. "

johnny twoshoes replied May 4, 2012 to Enjoying a Tuna.

19 May 12, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"Hey Eddie, no, I never gave her any pointers, she knows how to pick a knife better t…"

johnny twoshoes replied May 4, 2012 to Enjoying a Tuna.

19 May 12, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service