Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

stephen tungate's Discussions (547)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"those are beautiful knifes.."

stephen tungate replied Nov 2, 2012 to NEW~Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Lock Back Trappers Courtney Daniels First

27 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"that is one great looking knife..... "

stephen tungate replied Jun 20, 2012 to Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Sleeveboard Sunfish Whittler.

21 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"hope everything works out for you guys .you have showed that you can keep good quali…"

stephen tungate replied Jun 9, 2012 to New Announcement from the The Daniels Family !!!

25 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Ron Dumeah

KnifeMaker

"i agree ryan queen/schatt & morgan has been and will always put out top quality…"

stephen tungate replied Apr 28, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"thats great news ryan...."

stephen tungate replied Apr 15, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"very nice.."

stephen tungate replied Apr 3, 2012 to NEW~ Daniels Family Knives T-Shirt & eBay Listings Tab

9 May 14, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"looks like you guys got it covered hope you guys do well at the show.keep the pictur…"

stephen tungate replied Mar 10, 2012 to Daniels Family Knives Show Scene

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"i will try to make it to the ashland ky show ryan as you know there was many affecte…"

stephen tungate replied Mar 3, 2012 to FREE Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Knife Giveaway

83 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Dennis Fiscus

KnifeMaker

"great looking knife nice touch with the bolsters....."

stephen tungate replied Mar 1, 2012 to NEW!! Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Cigar Congress with Embellished Bolsters

16 Mar 5, 2012

KnifeMaker

"ryan hope all went well at the show in louisville i live in northern kentucky i was…"

stephen tungate replied Feb 28, 2012 to FREE Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Knife Giveaway

83 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Dennis Fiscus

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service