Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Tom Peterson's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"Very nice Jan! Wish I could afford one (or more) myself but my recent Randall acquis…"

Tom Peterson replied Jun 3, 2012 to NEW!!~Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Cotton King Genuine India Burnt Stag

4 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"Johnny Twotunashoes, Nice knives my friend! Your Mom is quite a special lady!!! You…"

Tom Peterson replied May 4, 2012 to Enjoying a Tuna.

19 May 12, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"Seth, I am with Jan on this one, will have to live vicariously through you. Jim sure…"

Tom Peterson replied Apr 29, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"Have you ever said anything that you regret or had to take back? I'm not trying to w…"

Tom Peterson replied Apr 28, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"Seth, maybe it's just the tooling involved in making a new pattern. I have heard tha…"

Tom Peterson replied Apr 28, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"Seth, I know how you feel and agree. If  TVCC uses GEC to make their knives I will b…"

Tom Peterson replied Apr 27, 2012 to New Info!! Two new knives come out next week!!

38 May 11, 2012
Reply by Clint Thompson

KnifeMaker

"Ryan, These will be as big of a hit as the last run. Stag looks great and so does en…"

Tom Peterson replied Mar 26, 2012 to New ~ Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Lock Back Genuine India Burnt Stag with Leaf Engraving

3 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Tom Peterson

KnifeMaker

"Congratulations to James, Cesar and David! That amber stag proto will be a nice addi…"

Tom Peterson replied Mar 7, 2012 to FREE Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Knife Giveaway

83 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Dennis Fiscus

KnifeMaker

"Very handsome knife Ryan! Love those bolsters! Beautiful jigged bone too!"

Tom Peterson replied Mar 1, 2012 to NEW!! Tuna Valley Cutlery Co. Cigar Congress with Embellished Bolsters

16 Mar 5, 2012

"I hope that they space out their production so I can afford to keep buying them at l…"

Tom Peterson replied Feb 28, 2012 to Look What Came in the Mail Today!

23 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Tom Peterson

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service