Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jack Haskins, Jr.'s Discussions (395)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"I was a little surprised that no one took me up on this offer. Not surprised a whole…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Jul 14, 2015 to I'll sharpen your knife for free (except return shipping)

11 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Kees ( KC ) Mension

"That sounds like what I remember. Each bevel has the scratch pattern going in differ…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 25, 2014 to

just now

"Thought I'd post an improvement post. I can't get over my inability to take advice f…"

just now

"That's a nice picture and shows exactly what I was talking about (the accuracy of yo…"

just now

"Thomas, I remember the first time I saw pictures (on another forum I think) of a kni…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 24, 2014 to

just now

"I believe you need to email Thomas for a price because he makes them to order and yo…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 23, 2014 to

just now

"I bought and used the DMT aligner sharpening system for about a year. It does a grea…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 21, 2014 to

just now

"I've been watching the guy on Shave Nation's videos.  Very helpful.  He seems to hav…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Jul 31, 2014 to

just now

"Hi John.  Sent you a PM and left a message on your phone service.  Talk soon. I'll b…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Jul 23, 2014 to I'll sharpen your knife for free (except return shipping)

11 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Kees ( KC ) Mension

"Great video Alex.  As always, the guys who know what they are doing only use a minim…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Jul 21, 2014 to

just now

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service