Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Well folks I hear there will be one last show.  It is scheduled to be Josh and Jay and will be this Friday.  I will be in the building sometime late on the 10th for Rep weekend.  What a bittersweet weekend this will be.  

I would not miss being here with you all for the show for all the knives in China!  

So join us (even though I may be a bit late).  Lets say goodbye and thank you to Knives Live for all the fun.  

Lets do it iKC style...someone send me a contest that we can announce in the chat.  I will take care of picking up a prize while I am there

Tags: Knives, Live, contest, iKC, last, one

Views: 522

Replies to This Discussion

Jan, I think we should do something that will keep everyone involved with watching the show and keeping track.  There are always a lot of Case knives shown no matter what.  How about we guess how many BONE handled CASE knives will be shown.  The closest without going over is the winner.

How about how many kleenex we use to wipe away tears!!? I spent about 10 minutes on the phone with an operator placing my order and we talked about how everyone is going to miss the show. She said she was grateful she was still going to be working and grateful that people still support SMKW. Josh and Tony have been hinting that some new show with a firearms format may be in the works and it would also carry some knives. I wonder if that would be well received because of their loyal knife fan base just wanting to see the guys?

What a fun run it's been for everyone. But all good things must come to and end someone once said. Let's find that idiot and do something about that goofy saying!!

oh no!!!! I will be away to Rochester, NY for 45th anniversary NTID's Reunion party on my vacation. NTID is National Technical Institute for the Deaf at RIT ( Rochester Institute of Technology ) was my college. :-( I would like to say good bye to Knive  Live. I feel make me sad....I have to move on with iKC chat. 

Well tradition say we count something!  It always lasts till the end as Carl has said. I am open to whatever that may be!

Have Fun at the reunion Fingers!  Join us any night in the chat, we are always open!

Michelle "Fingers" DellaPelle said:

oh no!!!! I will be away to Rochester, NY for 45th anniversary NTID's Reunion party on my vacation. NTID is National Technical Institute for the Deaf at RIT ( Rochester Institute of Technology ) was my college. :-( I would like to say good bye to Knive  Live. I feel make me sad....I have to move on with iKC chat. 

Well I have had one suggestion to count all the knives and another to count Case bone.  As fun as it sounds to count all the knives someone would have to miss a good part of the chat being focused on that.  So we are going to count Case bone handles.  Yes bone stag counts as bone LOL

Now I need a volunteer to cout, at least until I can join you all

Hmmm...I'll start it off with 17!

So get your numbers in!
Jan Carter said:

Well I have had one suggestion to count all the knives and another to count Case bone.  As fun as it sounds to count all the knives someone would have to miss a good part of the chat being focused on that.  So we are going to count Case bone handles.  Yes bone stag counts as bone LOL

Now I need a volunteer to cout, at least until I can join you all

I am trying to think the count Case Bone  is....... 20......   That my answer...

I will say 12.

I'll post 11, with fingers crossed.

Um . . . Case bone, not stag . . . 9.  9.  9.  (Anyone gets that Beatles reference?)

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service