Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Clint Thompson's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael...... If they were issued a knife at all, it would have been a fix-blade KA-…"

Clint Thompson replied Dec 18, 2016 to Just a quick question.

19 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Michael to this question Michael is no. The current auto knives have a spring which…"

Clint Thompson replied Dec 17, 2016 to Just a quick question.

19 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"Thanks Steve.  Yes the Ghostrike feels great in you hand too.  It has a rubber like…"

Clint Thompson replied Apr 29, 2015 to FOLDER DEPLOYMENT. What is fastest? Your experience? Favorite folder specifically for how it deploys?

14 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"Here is a picture of one knife I wrote about for Harris Publications in the magazine…"

Clint Thompson replied Apr 29, 2015 to FOLDER DEPLOYMENT. What is fastest? Your experience? Favorite folder specifically for how it deploys?

14 Dec 14, 2016

"I love my level autos.  I have several Hubertus as well.  They are fun to play with.…"

Clint Thompson replied Apr 28, 2015 to FOLDER DEPLOYMENT. What is fastest? Your experience? Favorite folder specifically for how it deploys?

14 Dec 14, 2016

"You have some good thoughts.  For me, if the deployment method could mean life of de…"

Clint Thompson replied Apr 28, 2015 to FOLDER DEPLOYMENT. What is fastest? Your experience? Favorite folder specifically for how it deploys?

14 Dec 14, 2016

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service