Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

kage's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"If limited to only 1 fixed blade and 1 folder (and more than likely the network exec…"

kage replied Nov 10, 2010 to What knives are you taking?

20 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Mike West

"and let's not forget about the Apache Throwing Star, it can come in handy for small…"

kage replied Oct 26, 2010 to What is the best way to make a spear from a survival knife?

13 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by bjorn de jonghe

"The terms "de-corded.," "cored,"or "flat" paracord, all mean the same thing, in that…"

kage replied Oct 25, 2010 to What is the best way to make a spear from a survival knife?

13 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by bjorn de jonghe

"Tery: In your situation, I would say it'd be better to sharpen the pole and insert…"

kage replied Oct 25, 2010 to What is the best way to make a spear from a survival knife?

13 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by bjorn de jonghe

"I use my Cold Steel Bushman Bowie for just that purpose. It should be taken into co…"

kage replied Oct 24, 2010 to What is the best way to make a spear from a survival knife?

13 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by bjorn de jonghe

"The problem with using sticks in this fashion is that one needs the appropriate girt…"

kage replied Oct 15, 2010 to Camping and Survival Saws

17 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Jeremy B. Buchanan

"On the sheaths of my Cold Steel Recon Scout, SRK, and Bushman Bowie I keep a wire sa…"

kage replied Oct 14, 2010 to Camping and Survival Saws

17 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Jeremy B. Buchanan

"I've been using the Cold Steel Trench Hawk for awhile now on my sojourns, and it's f…"

kage replied Sep 3, 2010 to serviceable Tomahawks?

13 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Shlomo ben Maved

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by