Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh how I agree to that one Michael!  The hunt IS half the fun and after you get that…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 17, 2016 to Collecting Woes

10 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"Not being a seller much it never seems to bother me.  It is either a knife I want an…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 17, 2016 to Collector Or Not Collector That Is The Question Or is it the Price???

3 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by John McCain

"I am so glad you were able to find this one at a better than reasonable price no les…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 12, 2016 to Collecting Woes

10 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"Brian, Just silly they wont even let you see them!!."

Jan Carter replied Apr 10, 2016 to Looking for "coin knife" by G. Ibberson, Sheffield

11 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by allanm

"Ok, I am thinking there is not much about this knife I dont like!  Good catch Andy!"

Jan Carter replied Apr 9, 2016 to GEC 98 Texas Camp Knife....

3 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Derek Wells

"LOL, I had no idea.  I assumed since you were buying razors, small knives would be o…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 9, 2016 to Looking for "coin knife" by G. Ibberson, Sheffield

11 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by allanm

"Cory, That is fantastic and I hope to hear how it goes for the family!  I had a chan…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 9, 2016 to WHAT IS A HAMMER IN ???

15 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"I would try Ebay.UK More likely to see on there than here"

Jan Carter replied Apr 8, 2016 to Looking for "coin knife" by G. Ibberson, Sheffield

11 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by allanm

In Memoriam

"Dan Fitzgeralds' wife is in the hospital and it looks to be her Appendix.  A little…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 4, 2016 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

"Dale, Do you give the dealer the chance to "make it right"? What does "make it right…"

Jan Carter replied Apr 4, 2016 to What do you do when disappointed?

15 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Michael Squier

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service