Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"420 it would do fine as a 6 invh filet, imho"

Jan Carter replied Jan 11, 2016 to Which steel would you choose?

15 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

In Memoriam

"Our own John Kellog could use a bit of a prayer for quick healing, seems a bad spide…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 10, 2016 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

" Brian Wilhoite is the designer for SMKW "

Jan Carter replied Jan 10, 2016 to 22 pocket knives

5 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"I have to say I agree, I have seen worse.  I do think that Puma is on to something w…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 10, 2016 to Who wins the featured member of 2015??

24 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"I had heard they destroyed anything unfinished also.  Good job on keeping the line c…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 8, 2016 to Canal Street Closing?

23 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Cory Hess

"Santa made a pact at my house this year.  Sell the rest of the barlows before buying…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 7, 2016 to Was Santa good to you?

6 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"As Derek has already stated it has been a well loved knife.  Obviously an EDC that w…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 7, 2016 to Knife Identification - A Longshot

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"Tobias, I like that they give the option of USA made.  I wonder if the flex is as go…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 6, 2016 to My take on Buck's Mr. Crappie 6 inch Slab Shaver

3 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Tobias Gibson

Featured

"I love that this knife is available as an EDC on a budget and still holds up to ever…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 1, 2016 to A Review Of The Rough Rider RR318 Lockback Folding Hunter

2 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Susie Fitzsimmons

2021 Calendar

"WOW!  I don't usually stop to think about my own age much less the age of iKC.  I ju…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 1, 2016 to Four Years (and counting)...

28 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Charles Sample

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service