Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

John McCain's Discussions (1,048)

Discussions Replied To (736) Replies Latest Activity

"Jan-Thanx-- BTW, they also made sterling silver pieces-  Non-knife related plus tabl…"

John McCain replied Jul 3, 2015 to Please help

18 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Jason Nicholson-Civil Celebrant

"Yet still a little more info-- A series of old Wingfield , Rowbotham ads- Note that…"

18 Jul 20, 2015

"Yet a little more info- The original owners of Wade, Wingfield, and Rowbotham were R…"

18 Jul 20, 2015

"A little more info- According to Tweedale's Sheffield Knife Book Wingfield & Row…"

18 Jul 20, 2015

"Jason-The tang stamp probably reads Wingfield and Rowbotham , Sheffield. The company…"

18 Jul 20, 2015

In Memoriam

"My point is, I have seen several of these, although not all, where 2 or 3 of the kni…"

John McCain replied Jun 30, 2015 to Government Confiscated knife Auctions-- Anybody ever bought from these??

3 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by John McCain

In Memoriam

"Just  a little more info on the Sharp(TM) knife I referenced in my previous post-- M…"

John McCain replied Jun 30, 2015 to Government Confiscated knife Auctions-- Anybody ever bought from these??

3 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by John McCain

"My WWII Kinfolks combat / utility knife that was used by one of our brave Armed Forc…"

John McCain replied Jun 30, 2015 to Get ready for the 4th of July Knife Giveaway

85 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Bryan--I know of an IKC member here who had one if the R-1823 "Wild Duck" knives-- D…"

John McCain replied Jun 28, 2015 to Got a specific knife you are looking to buy?

124 Jan 15, 2021
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

In Memoriam

"Jan-- Apparently this is the IKC version of "Stump the Band". BTW, that is an older…"

John McCain replied Jun 27, 2015 to Strange But True- Deadly cutlery- Or how to get the last piece of roast or serving of taters~~~

9 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by John McCain

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service