Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Alan, I agree.  I have been watching and adding what I can. Ken, Excellent info on t…"

Jan Carter replied May 10, 2015 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"You know, over the years I have seen my own collection take some turns.  Donnie, whe…"

Jan Carter replied May 8, 2015 to

just now

"How cool is it to know at that time on that day, you were all that was on Dads mind.…"

Jan Carter replied May 8, 2015 to Lost and then found

11 May 8, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Alan, is it a Case?"

Jan Carter replied May 8, 2015 to Got a specific knife you are looking to buy?

125 Dec 10, 2025
Reply by Bob dimesky

"hey!  Great tip! "

Jan Carter replied May 7, 2015 to KME Precision Knife Sharpening System

23 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Brian Martin

"LOL, one bare arm is how you can tell if someone is a knife nut"

Jan Carter replied May 7, 2015 to KME Precision Knife Sharpening System

23 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Brian Martin

"I am smiling FOR YOU!  Its a treasure trove!!  dont forget to let us see it all afte…"

Jan Carter replied May 6, 2015 to Lost and then found

11 May 8, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Syd and Tobias, Thank you for telling me what all that was for I honestly had no ide…"

Jan Carter replied May 6, 2015 to Flea Market Finds!

111 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by 7.5mas

"Oh Jack I would LOVE to see your barlows!"

Jan Carter replied May 6, 2015 to

just now

"I dont try to sharpen anything we might care if I flub up LOL.  Most of my sharpenin…"

Jan Carter replied May 6, 2015 to KME Precision Knife Sharpening System

23 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Brian Martin

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service