Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW, she should get with Bruce or Tommy Clark.  Obviously she does not know what she…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 20, 2015 to NKCA Prototype - COUNTERFEIT

5 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by tim payne

"Working on that piece Max!  Waiting for companies to get back with me :)"

Jan Carter replied Feb 20, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Good to have you with us David!!"

Jan Carter replied Feb 20, 2015 to Welcome- New iKnifeCollector members

227 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"I was hoping the poll would give us some idea as to IF a fixed blade would actually…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 20, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Carl, have we checked to see if this was the submission knife, I have my doubts but…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 20, 2015 to NKCA Prototype - COUNTERFEIT

5 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by tim payne

"LOL, Dont we all!!!"

Jan Carter replied Feb 19, 2015 to Knife Slump

21 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"LOL Tobias...500 is good collection! Carl, you have a great luxury while in your slu…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 19, 2015 to Knife Slump

21 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

" LOL, I dont think the poll is helping"

Jan Carter replied Feb 19, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"oops,, I should have told you I asked for the quote to be D2"

Jan Carter replied Feb 18, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"I have asked for a price on the Barlow.  100 pieces and 50 with the iKC stamp on the…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 18, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service