Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

In Memoriam

"As I woke up this morning my thoughts turned to Charles and the family.  I hope Care…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 31, 2013 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

"Billy, Donnie had to have one as a user also"

Jan Carter replied Dec 31, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Rusty, Such beautiful pics! That particular vintage stamp did not say USA in 45 ther…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 30, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Brian, Glad it got there Gerald, I cheated you!  I owe you 2 finger prints next year…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 30, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"That original discussion is here too http://www.iknifecollector.com/forum/topics/kni…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 30, 2013 to IKC growing more international by the minute !!

4 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"well folks lets kick it up a notch.  Caren was admitted a little while and I just go…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 30, 2013 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"John, I certainly agree.There is a good amount of talent out there, all around the w…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 30, 2013 to IKC growing more international by the minute !!

4 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"Daniel, What is your preference is steel, carbon or stainless?"

Jan Carter replied Dec 30, 2013 to what you think the best quality sod buster knife today? (not made in china)

19 May 11, 2014
Reply by Michael D.

"I cheated on this one guys, I had some knife Picks made of that material"

Jan Carter replied Dec 30, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Tom Radde, hey the fingerprints were free!Tom P - takes some pretty good eyes.Took m…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 30, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service