Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Wilma Slicer (Lynsie)'s Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"ummm yeah my mom really did say that! I've bought knives for my dad before when I wa…"

Wilma Slicer (Lynsie) replied May 14, 2009 to Knives as gifts

11 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by kage

KnifeMaker

"I like my knives to have a little weight on them. Mostly because I like to feel some…"

Wilma Slicer (Lynsie) replied May 13, 2009 to Is knife weight a factor when you are buying a knife???

48 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Hiro M.

In Memoriam

"oh wow! i didn't know you had replied to this! I have THREE cats! I actually have a…"

Wilma Slicer (Lynsie) replied May 11, 2009 to Changes in the way folks view knives

73 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Steve Hanner

In Memoriam

"i really like knives that have a unique style, either they way they open or close or…"

Wilma Slicer (Lynsie) replied May 10, 2009 to What do you look for in the knives you buy/collect?

20 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by kage

"it's hard for me to choose in the morning! Right now I carry my CRKT Drifter becaus…"

Wilma Slicer (Lynsie) replied May 9, 2009 to So what's your current EDC Knife/Knives?

160 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"oh wow! That is clever! I love "spoofs" of advertisements, I think that would be awe…"

Wilma Slicer (Lynsie) replied May 3, 2009 to Do you feel that a knife is like a tattoo?

31 May 17, 2010
Reply by Bob Andrews

"omg what a good idea!!!!!!!!!"

Wilma Slicer (Lynsie) replied May 3, 2009 to Do you feel that a knife is like a tattoo?

31 May 17, 2010
Reply by Bob Andrews

"ooh! i should get a tattoo of a knife!"

31 May 17, 2010
Reply by Bob Andrews

In Memoriam

"i could not have said this any better. although, i wish i got "knife girl" instead…"

Wilma Slicer (Lynsie) replied May 3, 2009 to Changes in the way folks view knives

73 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Steve Hanner

In Memoriam

"that last sentence brought something to my attention. I take pride in all the knives…"

Wilma Slicer (Lynsie) replied May 3, 2009 to Changes in the way folks view knives

73 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Steve Hanner

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service