Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

John Bamford's Discussions (542)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a couple of clarifications to Charles' post above. Targeted stop and search, wh…"

John Bamford replied May 31, 2018 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

64 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by D ale

"It appears that this consultation is closed now Jan, I found it through Heinnie Hayn…"

John Bamford replied May 30, 2018 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

64 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by D ale

"I have no idea about that I am afraid Frank."

John Bamford replied May 29, 2018 to Vintage handle material: 'Hard Black' Usually jigged on the old knives that I've seen....

10 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Frank

"It is a worry Jan, some of us have replied to the governments "consultation" but I f…"

John Bamford replied May 29, 2018 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

64 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by D ale

"I have just finished replying to Greg's discussion on this matter Jan, with judiciar…"

John Bamford replied May 29, 2018 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

64 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by D ale

"A stuff called Gutta Percha was used as a pre-plastic material for all kinds of thin…"

John Bamford replied May 26, 2018 to Vintage handle material: 'Hard Black' Usually jigged on the old knives that I've seen....

10 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Frank

"Some Victorian razors had vulcanised rubber handle scales though I don't know if it…"

John Bamford replied May 26, 2018 to Vintage handle material: 'Hard Black' Usually jigged on the old knives that I've seen....

10 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Frank

"That is true JJ there is no way that programme would be on TV over here, though ther…"

John Bamford replied Apr 27, 2018 to KNIFE CONTROL MOVEMENT CROSSES ATLANTIC

9 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"And of course Jan this knife is completely illegal to carry around, though I doubt t…"

John Bamford replied Apr 26, 2018 to KNIFE CONTROL MOVEMENT CROSSES ATLANTIC

9 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"This picture accompanied an article about "knife crime", don't think he bought that…"

John Bamford replied Apr 26, 2018 to KNIFE CONTROL MOVEMENT CROSSES ATLANTIC

9 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by