Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Rick Cothren's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"LMAO you kidding me..."

Rick Cothren replied Feb 24, 2010 to Ran across this on Ebay... didn't even know Buck made a set like this.

17 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Rick Cothren

"Yep outta my league too... nice to dream about though."

Rick Cothren replied Feb 24, 2010 to Ran across this on Ebay... didn't even know Buck made a set like this.

17 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Rick Cothren

"Hey, why should I feel guilty when its those guys that can't control themselves bidd…"

17 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Rick Cothren

"Nice set and if you paid less than $100 then a lucky find."

Rick Cothren replied Feb 23, 2010 to Ran across this on Ebay... didn't even know Buck made a set like this.

17 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Rick Cothren

"Yep, you are right on that..."

Rick Cothren replied Feb 23, 2010 to Ran across this on Ebay... didn't even know Buck made a set like this.

17 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Rick Cothren

"Just goes to show you what can happen on ebay when a bidding war happens... I had a…"

17 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Rick Cothren

"I see what you mean about the joint.. to me doesn't look like the head and shaft are…"

17 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Rick Cothren

"I trade at gun/knife shows as a vendor mostly so I have a couple of large boxes to s…"

Rick Cothren replied Feb 23, 2010 to Storing Your Knives

1 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Rick Cothren

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by