Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

dead_left_knife_guy's Discussions (441)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Emory, great question! I've been fortunate enough to have been working from home sin…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Apr 17, 2021 to Do you EDC more than you can carry in you pocket?

6 Apr 18, 2021
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"JJ, Maxpedition used to make their bags for standard (right-side) & "S-type" (le…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Apr 17, 2021 to Do you EDC more than you can carry in you pocket?

6 Apr 18, 2021
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"I love that this thread has been revisited!  Frankly I'm not sure if I've commented…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Dec 27, 2018 to Do you carry more than one knife for EDC?

188 Nov 19, 2020
Reply by Glenn Bright

"William, it's funny you should state the number 5, that is exactly the number I took…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Oct 16, 2015 to Do you carry more than one knife for EDC?

188 Nov 19, 2020
Reply by Glenn Bright

"Emory, the traditional patterns I grew up around, along with those that I owned, ten…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Sep 8, 2015 to Do you feel the need to EDC a traditional folder?

42 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Don "Grump01" Hunter

In Memoriam

"I recently picked up a Leatherman Style PS -- came in really handy for the frequent…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Feb 8, 2015 to What if you woke up to discover couldn't find your EDC?

38 Feb 8, 2015

"I have the incredible CRKT Stubby folding Razel.  I cut my finger twice when opening…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Feb 3, 2015 to Will not carry

14 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit