Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

David L. Anthony's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Gang,   Sorry we didn't get to see all our friends at GEC this year. When we did…"

David L. Anthony replied Jul 23, 2012 to Who is coming to Titusville 2012?!!!!

46 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

"Ladies and Gentlemen,   Words can't begin discribe the enjoyment that my wife and I…"

David L. Anthony replied Aug 3, 2011 to The rendevouz as I look back

22 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by stephen tungate

"If you have never been there, now is the time to make plans. If you have been there,…"

David L. Anthony replied Jun 6, 2011 to The 2011 Great Eastern Cutlery Rendezvous is Coming Up Soon!!!

72 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by johnny twoshoes

"I will be there to see all my knife friends once again. I always enjoy the visit. Wh…"

David L. Anthony replied May 31, 2011 to The 2011 Great Eastern Cutlery Rendezvous is Coming Up Soon!!!

72 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by johnny twoshoes

"sounds like we need to talk John. I would love to hear more about your Dad's collect…"

David L. Anthony replied Oct 28, 2010 to Spirit of Steel Show, I'm going, U?

4 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by John Hall

"Well to be honest I have wanted to do a book similar to John Goins on Pennsylvania r…"

David L. Anthony replied Sep 1, 2010 to Check out my new Tuna Valley Cutlery

5 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Scott King

"I had a GREAT time meeting everyone. I wished I could have stayed longer. Jan and hi…"

David L. Anthony replied Jul 19, 2010 to A trip to Great Eastern

18 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Jan Carter

"GEC is the sole distributor of the books. I assume that as a dealer you will have an…"

David L. Anthony replied Jun 9, 2010 to Great Eastern Cutlery: An American Tradition, The History of the Northfield and Tidioute Brands

6 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Jan Carter

"at least 300 dpi, can't wait to see the old girls as well. Thanks gang. I think I ha…"

David L. Anthony replied Mar 16, 2010 to A book on GREAT EASTERN CUTLERY is in the works,

11 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Jan Carter

"GREAT, send me a high resolution copy to my email address. dragon@velocity.net inc…"

David L. Anthony replied Mar 10, 2010 to A book on GREAT EASTERN CUTLERY is in the works,

11 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service