Welcome Home

Craig Henry's Discussions (3,144)

Discussions Replied To (1029) Replies Latest Activity

"Very well said Jan! I wish you and your family, and all the iKC member's and their…"

Craig Henry replied Dec 31, 2017 to 2017, what a year

8 Jan 5
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

Featured

"Unfortunately, price is always an object. :-(  Though at times my line in the steel…"

Craig Henry replied Dec 3, 2017 to Grail Knife for Christmas?

27 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"I keep all of my boxes and paperwork. My obsessive compulsive nature, in part, makes…"

Craig Henry replied May 16, 2017 to Who Throws out the Knife Documents and Boxes?

8 May 24, 2017
Reply by Charles Sample

"There's my friend and neighbor Ronnie! Glad he could give you a ride! He and his wif…"

Craig Henry replied Jun 12, 2016 to An early Morning at SMKW with the Case Forum

21 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Andy Larrison

In Memoriam

" Martin Bros. Sheffield 1849-1854 "

Craig Henry replied Mar 3, 2015 to What is the oldest knife in your collection?? Not a contest and pics and input welcome

29 May 11, 2015
Reply by John McCain

""

Craig Henry replied Mar 1, 2015 to What are you carrying today? Your EDC?

1123 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Sergey Semenov

"Continue to lose more weight. Lost 33 pounds so far. Oh, and buy more knives."

Craig Henry replied Jan 2, 2015 to Resolutions and Goals for the coming year?

32 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by perry coleman

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"

Craig Henry replied Dec 24, 2014 to Merry Christmas

16 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Sue OldsWidow

"I don't have any Hog jokes, or at least none I can tell on a family forum! LOL (just…"

Craig Henry replied Oct 12, 2014 to A CELEBRATION OF OUR OWN HOG HANNER

41 Jul 4, 2015

KnifeMaker

""Is knife weight a factor when you are buying a knife?" No. I like a knife with a b…"

Craig Henry replied Sep 19, 2014 to Is knife weight a factor when you are buying a knife???

48 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Hiro M.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Bryan OShaughnessy joined allanm's group
1 hour ago
Jan Carter posted a status
"Good Night and God Bless all"
3 hours ago
Jan Carter posted a status
"The 2/2018 issue of KNIFE magazine just arrived! There's a good Bruce Voyles article on Boker Limited Edition Knives that started in 1971"
3 hours ago
John Burton replied to John Burton's discussion Show Us a Buck Knife photo in the group BUCK KNIVES GROUP
3 hours ago
Mark Zalesky commented on Michael D Sabol's group Boker Fans
3 hours ago
John Burton replied to John Burton's discussion Show Us a Buck Knife photo in the group BUCK KNIVES GROUP
3 hours ago
Jan Carter replied to Jeremy B. Buchanan's discussion Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking in the group Outdoor Living Hosted by Robert Burris
4 hours ago

Featured
Jeremy B. Buchanan replied to Jeremy B. Buchanan's discussion Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking in the group Outdoor Living Hosted by Robert Burris
4 hours ago
Ricky Ray commented on Michael D Sabol's group Boker Fans
5 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample left a comment for Glenn "Oz" Osborne
5 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Glenn "Oz" Osborne updated their profile
5 hours ago
Jan Carter replied to Pauline Spear's discussion Knife Identification help, or help? help!
6 hours ago
Jan Carter replied to Pauline Spear's discussion Knife Identification help, or help? help!
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Syd Carr replied to John Burton's discussion Show Us a Buck Knife photo in the group BUCK KNIVES GROUP
6 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Now Available

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more

JSR Sports!

NEW

© 2018   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service