Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Knife Q&A With John McCain (542)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Press blade to open , stamped R.W. anybody heard of this knife ?

I only had a chance to examine this knife briefly approx. 20 yrs ago but am still intrigued by its mechanism which I would like to know mor…

Started by j d

11 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by D ale

Favorite blade steel and why?

Trying to understand the different blade steel. Seeing if you all have favorite steel. I really like VG-10 because of it's strength And kee…

Started by TapOutJack

2 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Megatron

Fairbarn/Applegate/Sykes ??

Hi guys.My last question about my "strange knife" brought about a thought about WW11 British firhting knives. In the shot ,the bottom knife…

Started by john a shavel

0 Jan 18, 2011

Case XX Toothpick/Fish Knife

Howdy Folks! I recently picked up a Case XX toothpick/fish knife. It has yellow comp handles with the hook sharpener embedded in the front…

Started by Rob Gregg

6 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Rob Gregg

Strange Knife -Vanes

Hey Don (and guys). These vanes are a bitch to shoot. They keep curling back up.Take a look john

Started by john a shavel

4 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Halicon

Strange knife ,any help

Hay guys and gals. I bought this blade 15 years ago. I still really don't know it's true use.It's somewhat heavy. That brass middle is soli…

Started by john a shavel

15 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by john a shavel

case xx civil war grant & lee

Thanks to Gary Kennedy for answering my first post. It was very helpful in helping me to understand knife sets that may not have been an of…

Started by James M. Green

1 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Gary Kennedy

1986/87 casd l&n in wood music box

This is my first post as a new member. I have an l&n railroad case xx in a wooden music box (I've been working on the railroad). Trappe…

Started by James M. Green

2 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Scott King

john wayne collectible set case item #7461

i have been looking for a value on the two sets of john wayne commemorative knife sets they are burnt stag with the duke badge and signatur…

Started by daniel russell

0 Dec 23, 2010

LION STEEL KNIVES

Happy Holidays knifers! Has anyone purchased the Lion Steel SR-1 Titanium folder, and have a review? Mike

Started by MICHAEL MAYFIELD

0 Dec 17, 2010

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service