Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"I am thinking you are very correct!!!!  I'll pay for the Frost if you want to give i…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 7, 2015 to Flea Market Finds!

111 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by 7.5mas

"Now that is one heck of a find!  The sheath is worth 10.00!  Congrats Tobias"

Jan Carter replied Mar 7, 2015 to Flea Market Finds!

111 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by 7.5mas

"WOW!!  I don't even want to know what all you went through to figure that out but Th…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 7, 2015 to

just now

"Charles is right.  This is one of the parts of iKC that sets us apart.  Face it, con…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 7, 2015 to Troublesome Discussion

18 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Charles Sample

"Well I am still waiting on pricing for the barlow.  In the meantime, keep giving us…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 7, 2015 to It is time...2015 iKC knife

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Tobias, I was thinking everyone would have one!  OD Green even, it is so popular rig…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 4, 2015 to Luck of the Irish...March 2015 Contest

108 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

"My Seki "

Jan Carter replied Mar 3, 2015 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"There are some great links in this discussion also http://iknifecollector.com/forum/…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 2, 2015 to BEAR MGC AND REMINGTON JOIN TOGETHER!!!!!!! new/old news??

3 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

In Memoriam

"Tim, that is sweet!  I may have to do a razor.  Have to think about what might be th…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 2, 2015 to What is the oldest knife in your collection?? Not a contest and pics and input welcome

29 May 11, 2015
Reply by John McCain

KnifeMaker

"Thank you Doug, Mike V., Tim W. and all that worked hard & helped defeat this bi…"

Jan Carter replied Mar 2, 2015 to Washington State Ivory Ban Bills Fail - Another Victory for Common Sense

2 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service