Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations to our winner.......Mr Rick Hooper! Thank you everyone!  I know…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 14, 2014 to January Contest 2014! Win iKC Gear

97 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Clint Thompson

"LOL, I just realized you were looking at images with the search hh taylor rope knife…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 14, 2014 to TAGGING photos and articles help us be “seen”

17 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"It will be interesting to see what the day brings"

Jan Carter replied Jan 14, 2014 to Bringing the SHOT SHOW 2014 to iKC

75 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Howard P Reynolds

KnifeMaker

"We already have our reservations, have wanted to attend a Hammer in for so long and…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 14, 2014 to Trackrock Hammer-in Spring Event Notice

2 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

"works pretty good doent it?"

Jan Carter replied Jan 13, 2014 to TAGGING photos and articles help us be “seen”

17 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"I have a bucket full of tickets just waiting for tomorrow"

Jan Carter replied Jan 13, 2014 to January Contest 2014! Win iKC Gear

97 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Clint Thompson

"Camillus forest edition woodsmenI dont know this one Terry and dont see it on the we…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 13, 2014 to January Contest 2014! Win iKC Gear

97 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Clint Thompson

"Hey John, thanks for jogging my memory!  We have a member Le Coutographe, he has a f…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 13, 2014 to Bought in France but might be German?L

9 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Luke Grimm

"My Galaxy acts just like the site and always has.  Except chat, I have to use the fu…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 13, 2014 to Tablet vs.Laptop for browsing here

27 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Jack Haskins, Jr.

"John, LOL!  Well I guess I dont always where I am either but the map it wont help ei…"

Jan Carter replied Jan 12, 2014 to TAGGING photos and articles help us be “seen”

17 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service