Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

dead_left_knife_guy's Discussions (447)

Discussions Replied To (285) Replies Latest Activity

In Memoriam

"Exactly where I was going, JJ!  Very much reminds me of the Victorinox Alox, Victori…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Oct 12, 2019 to Got a specific knife you are looking to buy?

124 Jan 15, 2021
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

KnifeMaker

"Charles, was that directed at my response?  Because we can have a discussion on the…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Sep 2, 2019 to Repeal of TX Bans on Tomahawks & Trench Knives + Strengthened Preemption Law Effective Sept. 1

5 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"Hm. And I say that because these two laws appear to be specifically focused on expan…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Sep 1, 2019 to Repeal of TX Bans on Tomahawks & Trench Knives + Strengthened Preemption Law Effective Sept. 1

5 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

"I saw another photo of Logan with the knife -- looked to be a folding karambit, but…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Aug 4, 2019 to Knife Rights Honors Young Georgia Hero

4 Aug 4, 2019

"Ah, Manx beat me to it!  Before I was into throwing knives, I saw one of those Hibbe…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Jul 23, 2019 to Hibbens on an Entertainment magazine??

2 Jul 23, 2019

"Congratulations, Jim!  I hope it's a great set of reads for you!"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Jun 21, 2019 to FLASH GIVEAWAY

16 Jun 22, 2019
Reply by Tony Flannery

"Matthew, have you tried typing any of these names into eBay?  Obviously the Spyderco…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Jun 12, 2019 to What are they worth?

5 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by Michael D.

"Jan, while I know nothing about Imperial Int'l Cutlery, or Japanese trademark law, I…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Jun 11, 2019 to Question Added by Anthony

6 Jun 11, 2019

"Jan, I'm sorry you were prevented from getting to Blade!  I've never been myself, bu…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Jun 9, 2019 to FLASH GIVEAWAY

16 Jun 22, 2019
Reply by Tony Flannery

KnifeMaker

"Hello, Nicolita.  Butterfly knives made of silver -- as in, not chrome plated stainl…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Jun 7, 2019 to Hello

5 Jun 10, 2019
Reply by Nicolita123

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by