Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Brand New Knives Coming Next Week!! The Daniels Family is excited to announce the two newest knives of the TVCC line. The first knife is a Swing Guard Lock Back with Genuine India Burnt Stag. The Spear Blade is made of ATS-34 steel with a Deep Cut Swedge and a long pull. The knife will also have nickle liners and pins. The second knife will be the same except it will have no guard and Ebony Wood sporting a nickle pinned crest shield. The knives will be limited to 50 each with black pouch and COA. The knives and pricing will be avaible from dealers next week so please contact the dealers or I for pre-order or info.  

Views: 1658

Replies to This Discussion

Jan, does this mean a new factory?

Correction:

The new TVCC has Nickle Silver Liners & Pins not Steel.

Okay, thats awesome.

But, who put these nickel silver pins in?

It's made in the USA, but where and who made it?

Got my TVCC Swing Guard Lock Backs on Wednesday and they are definitely sweet. Gotta admit though....I was really disappointed when I found out they weren't built by GEC. That would've been a good piece of info to put in the knife's description. I just don't get it. Why will GEC not build this pattern? All of us GEC collectors have been begging for it for years now. They would definitely make ALOT of customers happy and make a boat load of money in the process. Seems like a win win situation to me.
Sorry Seth to disappoint you . I hope your happy with the quality and the knife it's self we're not saying who makes our knives so it will always be in the air but I assure you it will always be high quality and USA made. Thanks

Seth,

So I am excited and happy for you.  Can you share with us more about the knives?  Photos?

Seth,

I know how you feel and agree. If  TVCC uses GEC to make their knives I will buy them almost every time. If not it's a case by case basis depending upon pattern, handle materials and price. Sorry Ryan but I'm just giving it to you straight. I don't (I mean my wallet doesn't) really need another maker to collect. I collect GEC knives and other makers as long as they are made by GEC, religiously but it's a tough sell for me to buy another maker. I appreciate TVCC's pledge to high quality and USA made and this run of the swingguard and lockback look very nice but....

Well Ill just go ahead and let everyone know Im not having GEC make anymore of my knives. I will be using Queen/ Schatt & Morgan and others the TVCC was never established as GEC side brand I've stress that. If anyone wants to send it back please contact me but I like options and quality that GEC won't be able to match. So sorry everyone please contact me for refunds
Yeah Tom, that's my point in a nutshell. I still have a few knives from other brands but I've mainly became a die hard GEC collector. I have sold dozens of my Case knives and spent thousands of dollars just so I could aquire a nice collection of GEC knives. Before now, I would automatically pre-order all of the new Tuna Valley knives simply because I assumed they were made by GEC. Now it looks like I'm gonna have to research each new knife before I buy it because honestly, if it's not made by GEC, I most likely won't buy one. I just don't understand why GEC won't make the swing guard lock back pattern. It would obviously be a huge moneymaker but hey...what do I know?

Seth, maybe it's just the tooling involved in making a new pattern. I have heard that GEC won't make SS knives in anything but 440C and I applaud TVCC's use of ATS-34 and in bringing out the swingguard and the spear lockblade in this steel. I do wish that we could get clip blade versions tossed in the mix too. I am getting a little weary of spear blade everything. I have been tempted by these two new introductions and I may get one of them for a good friend of mine who is a collector of this pattern but likely will hold off for myself. If they were made by GEC I would almost buy them automatically though - too bad.

Again Seth I'm very sorry that you thought this. I had indicated that GEC wasn't making all of my knives or I was going to individually mark a of them. I still will be having a few made by GEC but not much so everyone should just assume they're not and that Queen/Schatt & Morgan is. Please send back your knife and I'll fully refund your money and well go from there. I was never trying to to mislead I think as time goes everyone will see the quality and uniqness of what Queen can do.

i agree ryan queen/schatt & morgan has been and will always put out top quality knives.i have never got a bad purchase from them they have a long and good track record.i know some people just want to collect from one manufacture.and that's okay. put in my opinion they are missing out on some great cutlery.that's why i have alway's bought what i like instead of what the manufacture thinks what you might like...

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
2 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
3 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
18 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service