Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

All Discussions Tagged 'knife' (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Luck of the Irish...March 2015 Contest

DO YOU HAVE THE LUCK OF THE IRISH??  THE THEME IS GREEN!! Our Contest this month is easy, like the page, share it out to somewhere and sh…

Started by Jan Carter

108 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

It is time...2015 iKC knife

So here we are 2015 and we need a knife!!!!  Again, I don't like to just choose one and say this is it.  This is OUR community knife not my…

Started by Jan Carter

174 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

Bladesports Returns to The Lone Star Knife Expo 6/13 & 6/14 (2015) - Dallas, Texas

The Lone Star Knife Expo and Dallas Arms Collectors Association are proud to announce the return of the Bladesports Cutting Competition Tra…

Started by Vance Wade Hinds

0 Feb 22, 2015

Featured

Free knife for your child

Derrick Bohn of KnivesShipFree has instituted a great program to give your child his (or her) first knife with his name engraved on the bla…

Started by Charles Sample

6 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

what is hand forged

ok so this may sound stupid but what does hand forged specify?i plan on using the stock removal method when i get the money to buy the tool…

Started by wesley mathew ratliff

5 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Steve Hanner

2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

The time has come to start the discussion on the 2014 iKC knife.   I would again like to shoot for August/Sept delivery date.  Something to…

Started by Jan Carter

365 Jan 15, 2015

SOG revolver knife

A designer we met at the SMKW rep weekend:  Robbie Roberson.  For those of you that followed the discussion this is the knife I bought and…

Started by Jan Carter

6 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

Meeting a maker and a knife that came home with us

Well Woody did a bit of introduction for himself when he joined us not too long ago but I wanted to take a moment to give some impression o…

Started by Jan Carter

6 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Brad T.

Got a great pocket knife story? Free Press would sure like to hear about it

Soddy Daisy sent this to me tonight Ronald, Thank you for doing this. I am looking for people who carry a pocket knife for a story I am do…

Started by Jan Carter

4 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

Is knife weight a factor when you are buying a knife???

Is knife weight a factor when you are buying a knife??? i can see it being a factor in a military or hiking were more poundage means more w…

Started by Nick Arsenault

48 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Hiro M.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by